Monday, 21 July 2008

lucky me...is this a sign?




Not having a great morning with the house negotiations. I am loosing my tough take-no-crap suit wearing ways... But my morning has been brightened in a very special way. Only a fabric addict can appreciate the joy in receiving a special parcel! Thank you so much Jodie for the gorgeous fabrics and trims that you sent me - you are a stronger woman than I as I cannot imagine parting with any of these delights. I am sorry that these photos are not great - I just wanted to get straight on here and thank you! This is the first giveaway that I have won and I am hoping my fabric high continues with a successful negotiation high...

I think I have a fabric addict here in the making. She unfolded, inspected, and said 'isn't it beautiful' to every piece of fabric and trim, she then laid it out and looked at. She is still looking at them.

Sorry Steve, there is no hope. Hand over all the cash for the fabric addict girls in your life...

7 comments:

Selina said...

Definately one of the better addictions to have ... take comfort in the fact that you're not alone

Mary Beth said...

So pretty! I totally relate to the addiction.

Claire F said...

Hi, thanks for delurking and dropping by my blog! I love the photos of your little girl with the fabric, it's exactly what I do when I find the gorgeous vintage stuff!!

Nikki said...

Great to see a little one with such good taste!!! My wee girl is a big fabric fan, too.

Mary Beth said...

Hi Rachael. I awarded you on my blog. Also, I went to the food site you suggested and ended up printing out several recipes!

E and T said...

One can never have enough beautiful pieces of fabric. Minnie is enjoying the delights of your special parcel as well.

All the best with your house negotitations and I hope things start to go smoothly for you.

Lots of love
Elise

Jessica said...

I do think you have a lover of fabric on your hands!!! When I was her age I loved looking through my grandma's stack of fabric -- it certainly developed my love of fabric (and I love the fabric you had out as well!)